You can track the number of times a contact form has been submitted through your website. The statistics will be accessible in your Google Analytics account.
The process of setting up form submission tracking consists of two steps. First, make sure that you have connected Google Analytics to Your Web Design Studio Builder site:
Then, proceed to setting up the contact form:
1. Click on the form, and then on Form Submission Tracking:
2. In the pop-up window turn on the option “Send events to Google Analytics”:
3. Add the parameters (Form, Action, Label) or leave the default ones. This is how you will recognize the data in your Google Analytics account:
4. In the advanced settings you can set the value of this particular event and tick the option to not include it when calculating bounce rate:
5. Click Apply and publish the site: